Lost examination certificates

Lost examination certificates

Your old school and Bradford Metropolitan District Council do not have duplicates of your exam certificates. The only organisations that can replace them are the exam boards that awarded them. Most exam boards will charge you for their replacement.

You will need to find out the exam board who gave you your certificate. To do this you need to contact your old school/college who should be able to give you this information. Make sure you tell them which year you sat the exam, as the exam boards used can change from year to year.

Once you know the exam board(s) you can apply for a duplicate certificate or a statement of results. To do this you must contact the appropriate board. Click on the links below which will take you to the relevant web page:

OCR (Oxford and Cambridge and RSA Exam board) Tel: 01223 553998
Edexcel (University of London and BTEC examinations) Tel: 0845 618 0440
AQA (Formerly AEB and NEAB awarding bodies) Tel: 0800 197 7162
WJEC (Welsh Joint Education Committee) Tel: 029 2026 5000 (Formerly AEB and NEAB awarding bodies) Tel: 01423 840 015 (University of London and BTEC examinations) Tel: 0845 618 0440

The following links are to the home pages of the listed exam boards:

CCEA (Northern Ireland Council for Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment) Tel: 02890 261200
CITY AND GUILDSTel: (0)20 7294 2800
NCFE Vocational Awarding Body Tel: 0191 239 8000

This website contains useful information to help you identify who holds your records.



Page owned by Sue Barrell, last updated on 08/11/2021. This page has been viewed 18,850 times.