School Based SEND Review
Slides from the Reviewing the School Based SEND Review mini Conference:
Reviewing the School Based SEND Review mini Conference
17th July 2018, 9 – 12am
Margaret McMillan Tower, BD1 1NN
The School Based SEND Review helps to ensure that children with SEND, in all educational settings, achieve their very best, including developing the skills and qualifications that they need for successful transition, further education and
Throughout 2017 – 18, eleven Bradford schools have taken part in this project enabling them to undertake a
School Based SEND Review with the Educational Psychology Team and to develop a project or intervention based on the findings of the review.
Come and hear out about the SEND Review project and some of the exciting and innovative activities that have been going on as a result of this, to improve outcomes for children with SEND across the district.
Cost: Free (this conference has been funded by a DfE grant)
To book your place, please contact:
SCHOOL BASED SEND REVIEW
What is a SEND review?
A SEND review helps to ensure that children with SEND, in all educational settings, achieve their very best, including the skills and qualifications that they need for successful transition, further education and employment.
Benefits of commissioning a SEND review?
- Provides clear evidence to Ofsted regarding your provision for children with SEND;
- Ensures you are working in line with best practice;
- Celebrates and shares what you do well for children with SEND;
- Supports professional development for your Senco, Senior managers and other staff.
What is the SEND Review model?
- Self Evaluation of SEND provision;
- SEND review by Senior EP / link EP;
- Report / feedback to school based Senior Management;
Plus the option to:
- Co-produce an personalized SEND development plan;
- Receive support and supervision to implement the plan;
- Receive external evaluation report.
SEND Review including preparatory seminar, SEND Review , Report and feedback, £1500.
Optional development plan, supervision and evaluation, £2000.
Page owned by Ruth Dennis, last updated on 29/04/2019. This page has been viewed 1,481 times.