Bradford Schools Forum: Agendas, Reports & Minutes of Meetings
Schools Forum Planned Meeting Dates for the 2019/20 academic year
The planned dates for Schools Forum meetings for the 2019/20 academic year are listed below. Meetings take place at City Hall.
- Wednesday 18 September 2019, 8am
- Wednesday 16 October 2019, 8am
- Wednesday 4 December 2019, 8am
- Wednesday 8 January 2020, 8am
- Wednesday 15 January 2020, 8am (provisional meeting - may not be needed)
- Wednesday 11 March 2020, 8am
- Wednesday 20 May 2020, 8am
- Wednesday 8 July 2020, 8am
The School Forum's outline 2019/20 academic year work plan can be accessed
Provisional dates for meetings in the 2020/21 academic year are as follows:
- Wednesday 16 September 2020, 8am
- Wednesday 14 October 2020, 8am
- Wednesday 9 December 2020, 8am
- Wednesday 13 January 2021, 8am
- Wednesday 20 January 2021, 8am PROVISIONAL MEETING
- Wednesday 10 March 2021, 8am
- Wednesday 19 May 2021, 8am
- Wednesday 7 July 2021, 8am
Schools Forum Meeting Reports
As required by the Schools Forum Regulations October 2012 the reports that are considered by the Forum & that are also available for publication, are available to download from the
Bradford Council Committee Meetings & Minutes page. These reports are written in a standard format. Reports are normally available on this website 7 days in advance of the next meeting. Please see the Forum's
'Conduct of Meetings & Procedural Matters' document for more information on access to Forum reports.
Previous Years' Forum Meeting Minutes
The minutes of previous Forum meetings (held before the October 2012 regulations came into force) are available to download below.
Please see the Contents page
here for further information.
Back to the Schools Forum Page
Page owned by Andrew Redding, last updated on 08/11/2019. This page has been viewed 11,693 times.