BSL Communication, is a company that specialises in Deaf awareness and British Sign Language training to break down the barriers between deaf people and the hearing community. We teach basic BSL to hearing children in schools in term time and as part of
BSL Communication is uniquely owned, driven and delivered by myself – a profoundly deaf person. My interactive, insightful and enjoyable training is informal and can be tailored to suit the needs of your school.
BSL sessions provide practical skills that help to:
- Break-down communication barriers for a better society.
- Improve a child’s self-esteem and confidence.
- Enhances language, focus and encourages interaction.
- Enriches relationships.
- Teaches good eye contact and body language.
- Promotes health and wellbeing.
For further information, including previous clients and testimonials, please feel free to browse our website on
See our BSL flyer
If you would like to book a 1 hour “taster session” for your school please contact me via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS to 07707 974486.