Government Incentive: Employers will receive £3,000 for new employees of any age who start their apprenticeship from 1 April 2021 to 30 September 2021.
Link to the Gov Website - Incentives
Youth Incentive: In addition to the government incentive, the youth incentive is also still available, this includes the £1,000 incentive to employers for hiring an apprentice: aged 16 to 18 years old or under 25 with an education, health
and care plan or who has been in the care of their local authority.
Skills for Work deliver the following Apprenticeships:
• Business Administrator Level 3
• Team Leader Levels Level 3
• Operations Management Level 5
• Customer Service Levels 2 & 3
• Public Service Operational Delivery Officer Level 3
• Associate Project Manager Level 4
• Coaching Professional Level 5
• Learner Mentor Level 3
In addition to new recruits, we also deliver apprenticeships to existing members of staff. If you are thinking about recruiting an apprentice please talk to us about how we can help you. We offer a free recruitment service and match individuals to the
needs of your business.
email@example.com with your requirements or phone me on 07582 104031