WYMH Conference for Primary Maths Leads and Head Teachers 23.11.2018
This conference provides Primary Headteachers, Maths Leads and senior leaders with all the information that they need to support them in leading maths teaching across their school. We know there are lots of mixed messages out there at the moment and this
conference aims to give leaders in schools all the support, knowledge and understanding they need to ensure that maths teaching is the best it can be.
The conference will also provide an opportunity to meet and network with fellow leaders and maths specialists.
Speakers will cover the following
- What the latest research says about teaching maths and strategies for implementing this
- How to lead change with primary maths
- Hear from head teachers who have successfully implemented change in maths
- What to look for when observing lessons
- The Ofsted perspective
- What support your local Maths Hub can offer
This day promises to be full of straight forward, practical information that will be help you lead maths across your school. The day is full of inspirational speakers from across the region who are already connected with West Yorkshire Maths Hub.
Venue: Junction 25 Conference Centre; Brighouse
**Please note: This conference is for leaders across Bradford, Leeds and Calderdale - places are limited so please book ASAP **
Book NOW https://wymhconference231118.eventbrite.co.uk