- The camps comprise of fun, games, football and multi-sports coaching and matches in age appropriate groups, starting off with warm ups and then coaching based on each group's level of ability.
- The courses each culminate in a "World Cup" competition and penalty shoot out contest.
- The football soccer camps usually run from 9am to 3.30pm on each day of the course and each child should come already changed in weather appropriate sports clothing.
- All our staff are DBS checked and qualified to a minimum of FA Level 2 or 3. They are also qualified in FA Emergency Aid and FA Safeguarding Children.
- All our staff have completed school curriculum-based qualifications.
- Staff have achieved the AFPE FA Level 3 supporting the delivery of PE and school sport qualification.
There are three ways to apply/pay:
- Leaflets/application forms will be sent to schools via envopaks soon. Just photocopy as many as you need for parents.
- Alternatively print off or e-mail the attached PDF to parents.
- Or apply online at www.bradfordcityfitc.org.uk/camp-dates