Course aims and objectives:
The Working at Heights course covers the following areas:
- Hazards and risks associated with working at height
- Duties and responsibilities of employer and employees
- Methods and techniques for reducing hazards and risks (safe systems)
- Ladders, trestles and step components and their functions
- Stability and the working environment
This course is aimed at any managers, supervisors and operatives who are involved with working at height and the utilisation of ladders, trestles and steps.
Please note that Non-council employees (including schools) will have to pay £50 per person to attend this course.
Dates and venue:
26th November 2015 @ St. Peters House, 1 Forster Square, Bradford, BD1 4TY - 1.30pm – 4.30pm
Please contact Karen Flathers or Caroline Hill (via reception) to request a booking form by email or tel. no 01274 434503. thank you.