The key purposes of the restructure are to:
- Provide improved contact between FM Catering and Cleaning as the service provider and key school stakeholders.
- Provide more support to front line unit managers and staff.
- Increase workforce development of staff via off-site and on-site training.
- Drive forward continuous improvement in the services we provide to schools.
- Deliver high quality services more efficiently and effectively.
The new structure provides more resource to develop the service and support the 1500 people who work for the service, and comprises of:
Contract Manager: x 1
(NEW) District Account Managers: x 2 (1 x North, 1 x South)
Account Managers x 6
(NEW) Hub Managers x 12
Your first point of contact for support will be your Hub Manager, with your second point being your Account Manager. At this stage there are some posts still to be recruited, but there is either a Hub Manager or Account Manager in place to support every
school where we provide services.
Your designated Accounts Manager or Hub Manager should have made contact with school and left their contact details by the end of the working day on Friday 4 September 2015.
Should you have any further enquiries about this restructure then please contact either Paul Charity on 07582 101427, or Joanne Lee on 07582 100458, or Chris Morton on 07582 100464.