Financial Services Provided to Schools by the School Funding Team
This page provides a summary of the additional financial services currently provided by the School Funding Team.
Training for School Staff
The School Funding Team currently offers the following services for school staff:
- A school finance induction for new finance managers
- School finance Induction for new Headteachers
- Guidance for schools transferring to Full Budget Share
- Guidance on year end processes and requirements
- Guidance on budget forecasting and monitoring
- Access to VAT training courses run by Bradford Council
- Advice on HCSS budgeting software
Training for Governors
The School Funding Team also provides school finance training courses for Governors:
- Effective Financial Governance: held on a termly basis, but can be run for a smaller number of schools on request
- Contribution to the Finance section of a new Governor induction course held regularly on key school management topics
Please contact the
School Governance and Workforce Development Team for bookings on these courses. These courses are free to schools that purchase the service offered by the School Governance and Workforce Development Team.
Back to the Introduction Page
Page owned by Andrew Redding, last updated on 04/10/2019. This page has been viewed 6,812 times.