The training will cover:
- Target setting: A personalised approach to pupil achievement. Use FFT benchmarks to assist with setting, recording and then reviewing pupil targets within the Aspire system.
- Self-evaluation: The new range of FFT Self Evaluation Dashboards are interactive and visual to help school leaders analyse and evaluate data quickly and easily.
- Governors Dashboard: The FFT Governor Dashboard provides a range of information to help governors support and challenge the school leadership team.
- Student Explorer: View pupil history including previous attainment, progress and mobility. Identify when pupils have previously been entitled to FSM.
- Collaboration: Securely share school level performance data within other schools to support collaboration and the sharing of best practice.
- Data Integration: Import new students, subjects and teaching group information from your MIS into the system.
FFT have produced a
flyer that summarises what will be covered during the session.
Each school is entitled to one complimentary place. Please ask the person in your school who is registered to authorise course bookings to click
here to book your place using our online course booking facility (it can also be accessed using the Courses option above the Bradford Schools Online banner at the top of this page). You will
be able to find the courses below by searching using the course reference number or just searching for
- Wednesday 5 November 2014 - 9am – 12pm (course ID: FFT14F/01)
- Wednesday 5th November 2014 - 1pm – 4pm (course ID: FFT14F/02)
If your school has not previously used the online course booking facility, you will need to register first by completing this
Availability is limited, therefore please book your place now.