All schools in Bradford have been provided with a FFT Live subscription for the 2014/15 academic year. This will automatically transfer to FFT Aspire when it is released to schools.
FFT Aspire Registration
In preparation for the rollout of FFT Aspire, FFT require contact details for the creation of the school administration account. In July, we requested that schools complete this
form with details of the permitted 2 administration accounts that can then be used to add and remove individuals within the school.
Unfortunately only half of our schools have provided us with the details for the 2 permitted administration accounts. If your school has not completed this
form already, please ensure that it is competed by
Friday 26 September 2014 with the following details for each administration user:
- Email address
If you are not sure if your school has already registered details for the administration accounts, please contact the
Information Management Team
Once the FFT Aspire administration accounts have been created, further instructions will be sent out so that school user accounts can then be created by the school administration account holders. Users will only have 2 weeks from the date of the account
being created to activate the account before it is locked, therefore please ensure that you monitor your emails.
FFT Aspire includes a user friendly Target Setting application, therefore we will no longer be providing the Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 4 Target Setting Application to schools this year.
FFT Aspire Training
We have arranged for FFT to deliver training on the new FFT Aspire system at Future House on
Wednesday 5 November 2014. The training will cover:
- Target setting: A personalised approach to pupil achievement. Use FFT benchmarks to assist with setting, recording and then reviewing pupil targets within the Aspire system.
- Self-evaluation: The new range of FFT Self Evaluation Dashboards are interactive and visual to help school leaders analyse and evaluate data quickly and easily.
- Governors' Dashboard: The FFT Governor Dashboard provides a range of information to help governors support and challenge the school leadership team.
- Student Explorer: View pupil history including previous attainment, progress and mobility. Identify when pupils have previously been entitled to FSM.
- Collaboration: Securely share school level performance data within other schools to support collaboration and the sharing of best practice.
- Data Integration: Import new students, subjects and teaching group information from your MIS into the system.
FFT have produced a flyer
that summarises what will be covered during the session.
Each school is entitled to one complimentary place. Please ask the person in your school who is registered to authorise course bookings to click
here to book your place using our online course booking facility (it can also be accessed using the Courses option above the Bradford Schools Online banner at the top of this page). You will be
able to find the courses below by searching using the course reference number or just searching for
- Wednesday 5 November 2014 - 9am – 12pm (course ID: FFT14F/01)
- Wednesday 5 November 2014 - 1pm – 4pm (course ID: FFT14F/02)
If your school has not previously used the online course booking facility, you will need to register first by completing this
News items have also been published on Bradford Schools Online recently advertising the following training and conferences that have been organised by FFT for schools (a delegate fee is charged):