During the day you’ll undertake a ‘real-time’ analysis of your school’s data, identifying and investigating key strengths and weaknesses. You’ll also look at future performance for both individual pupils and your school as a whole using FFT estimates.
The course will also show you how FFT reports can be used most effectively to support target setting, improve aspirations and to use data to strategically understand strengths and weaknesses in your school. The course will aid self-evaluation and help prepare
your school for inspection.
- Tuesday 21st October, Manchester
- Tuesday 11th November, London
- Thursday 20th November, Birmingham
- Tuesday 2nd December, London
- Wednesday 3rd December, London
- Wednesday 22nd October, Manchester
- Tuesday 12th November, London
- Friday 21st November, Birmingham
To receive more information and a booking form please send an
email to FFT.