A great opportunity has arisen to qualify as an Early Years teacher in Bradford. St Edmund's Nursery School is now welcoming applications from people wanting to begin their training in September 2014.
Places are strictly limited - we have spaces for just 15 trainees. The scheme has the following features:
* Graduate with Early Years Teacher status with a PGCE awarded by Sheffield Hallam University
* No fees to pay: all course costs will be met by government funding
* Access to bursaries of up to £9000
* Training led by an outstanding Nursery School, supported by excellent practitioners in the Bradford Birth to 19 Teaching School Alliance.
You'll need to have the following by the start of the start of the course:
* A degree in any subject at 2:2 or higher
* English, Maths and Science GCSEs at minimum grade C
* At least 15 days of work experience with children young people, probably including the EYFS age phase
Want to find out more?
We have an information meeting on Wednesday 4th June at 4:30pm at St Edmund's Nursery School, Bradford. For more information, or to confirm attendance contact firstname.lastname@example.org from
whom application forms for the School Direct course are also available.
For more information about the course, please call Christian Bunting on 01274 494898 or email email@example.com.