- Hazards and risks associated with working at height
- Duties and responsibilities of employer and employees
- Methods and techniques for reducing hazards and risks (safe systems)
- Ladders, trestles and step components and their functions
- Stability and the working environment
Aimed At: This course is aimed at any Bradford Council managers, supervisors and operatives who are involved with working at height and the utilisation of ladders, trestles and steps. Please note that Non-council employees
(including schools) will have to pay a £50.00 charge to attend this course.
Monday 16th June 2014, 09.30am-12.30pm
Venue: St Peters House, 1 Foster Square, Bradford, BD1 4TY
To book places, please complete the booking form on the link below.
to the Workforce Development Booking Form
If you have any queries about this course, please contact Workforce Development on 01274 434503.