Teachers from Key Stages 1 and 2 will have the chance to tackle key elements of the Bradford ICT Scheme of Work and embed these skills.
During the day we will:
- Look at strategies to enable younger pupils to produce content.
- Examine design criteria for presentations, posters and web sites.
- Find and use copyright free sounds and images.
- Explore the free and paid sites and software available to create animation, video, graphics and posters.
- Create short videos and audio recordings.
There will be the chance to sign up for free online accounts to store digital content produced by pupils and we will explore the best ways to share this with a wider audience.
For more details and to book onto the course visit
our website: Please look under the ‘Provision/Courses and Subscriptions’ menu or ring courses desk – 01274 385618.
Dates and time: 11/03/14 (09.00 – 15.30)
Venue: The Innovation Centre Bradford, Bradford Design,Exchange, 34 Peckover Street, BD1 5BD
For further information about the course content please contact: