This is the third conference following a highly succesful model which aims to:
- encourage pupils to learn from each other through dialogue and shared experience
- develop pupils' creative and expressive talents
- promote the place of excellent and open minded RE
- build community cohesion through open discussion and dialogue
- promote pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- provide an interesting and exciting experience in RE to be cascaded
Primary schools may send 8 pupils from years 5 and/or 6+ adult.
A small number of places remain please contact
Interfaith@bradford.gov.uk as soon as possible for further details / to book your place.