School Partnerships Programme Opens to Applications
The Ogden Trust provides the School Partnerships Programme to support local clusters of schools and established collaborations, as well as providing regional support through place-based partnerships. Partnerships can include primary schools, secondary schools
or a mix of both.
The programme aims to support schools who want to collaborate on projects that enhance the teaching and learning of physics.
Applications can be made for:
- Local Cluster Partnerships
- Established Collaboration Partnerships.
Applications are welcome from (but not limited to) partnerships which include schools in the following categories:
- Rural and coastal areas.
- Schools based in areas of social deprivation.
- Above national average free school meals (FSM).
To apply for an established collaboration partnership, schools must be associated through a multi-academy trust (MAT), MAC, federation, educational trust or similarly related organisation.
All applications must have the support of the senior leadership team and headteacher.
The following support is available:
- A local cluster partnership can apply for up to £2,500 per academic year for the first three years and £1,000 in the fourth year
- Each established collaboration partnership can apply for up to £2,000 per academic year for the first three years and £1,000 in the fourth year.
Funding is available over a period of five years.
The deadline for expressions of interest is 1 February 2023