Please note: applications have been extended until 28/06/2022 to allow the relevant paperwork to be processed.
Dates: 4 - 8 July between 10:00 - 14:30 each day. Attendance by anyone applying is for the full 5 days. Lunches will be provided. We can also provide transport via taxi, from and to school, for anyone who needs it.
This five day, hands-on, practical and information-packed programme will have activities that are focused on helping you explore what your health and social care strengths and interests are and what pathways are open to you.
The summer school is an in-person event at the University of Bradford.
Come along and:
- Be inspired by talking to different health and social care professionals about their different roles and careers
- Try out some of our equipment
- Learn about what it is like to be a patient or a carer
- Find out more about being a student in health and social care, including placements
- Find out more about University life
- Find out what qualifications you need
A limited number of places are available and will confirm you place by email.
Click here for further information
Click here to book your place