We have been contacting all schools who buy in to let them know that their file has been uploaded within our same day / next day promise, and hope you have begun to explore your data in Perspective Lite. If you have yet to access the system, here are a
couple of quick ways to get started.
To get to your Pupil Lists:
- Log into Perspective Lite (every Bradford school has an account, but if you are unsure on how to get into the system, contact us)
- Go to the Reports (Nova) section from your Homepage
- Select the Year and the Key Stage you would like to view reports for
- Select the report called Pupil List and click Run
- In the report screen, select any parameters (optional), and then click
- When your report has refreshed, click Export to Pdf
You can run any of the reports for any Key Stage that you have data for, and you can also benchmark yourself against the emerging Bradford and National outcomes.
To quickly view how you are performing as a school:
- From the menu bar at the top of your screen (in Perspective Lite), select LA Services
- From the dropdown select Real Time Data
- Select the Key Stage you would like to view
- You will be able to see your school's outcomes against the emerging national picture
If you would like to purchase our Traded Service, please visit our Skills 4 Bradford page: IMT Schools Data SLA 22/23 | Skills 4 Bradford
If you need any support using Perspective Lite, please email us at IMTDataTeam@bradford.gov.uk and a member of the team will contact you.