SPEECH & LANGUAGE CONFERENCE FOR PARENTS (and professionals)
‘The Building Blocks of Communication’
with Ben Bolton, Jessica Foley, Jo Gallagher & Wendy Uttley
Monday 20th June 2022, 9.30am to 3pm at
Bradford & Bingley Rugby Club.
This will be our first speech & language conference specifically for people living and working with children and young people with Down syndrome since 2014!
The day is for parents of children and young people with Down syndrome from birth to adulthood and any professionals who work to support their development.
· An overview of communication in Down syndrome with Ben Bolton
· Oral motor and feeding skills with Jo Gallagher
· Early speech development and the development of speech sounds with Jo Gallagher
· Stammering with Ben Bolton
· Conversational skills for young adults with Jessica Foley
· Friendships and appropriate greetings with Wendy Uttley
COST: family members £25/professionals £50
For full details and a booking form please visit our website:
The Building Blocks of Communication | Down Syndrome T&SS (downsyndromebradford.com) PROFESSIONALS
The Building Blocks of Communication | Down Syndrome T&SS (downsyndromebradford.com) PARENTS/CARERS/FAMILY
Or contact the office.