This course is run by our Access & Inclusion Officers from the 0-25 Specialist Teaching and Support Service.
All school staff MUST book on to our courses via the following website:
- Please enter into your browser if the web link doesn’t work first time.
- Please open to full screen and click on Training and Events.
- Filter the “Provider” (on the left hand side of the page) to 0-25 Specialist Teaching and Support Service.
A pack of 10 information sharing presentations to support Early Years SENCOs in Private, Voluntary and Independent settings and Early Years Nursery Schools looking to develop their role in promoting and supporting inclusive practice for children with SEND.
Each individual virtual session will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
The sessions should be watched in order; however, you can ‘dip in’ to specific elements as or when it’s more appropriate. for example The EYIF module if you are needing to submit a request for enhanced provision funding. There will be no expiration timescale which
enables you to focus on your learning and updating your knowledge when it suits you.
1. Key SEND Legislation for SENCOs
2. Role of the SENCO
3. Inclusion in the EYFS
4. Role of the Key Person
5. Assessment Tools
6. Raising Concerns with Parents
7. Child Focussed Risk Assessments
8. My Support Plan
10. Early Years Inclusion Funding (EYIF)
Each individual virtual session will take approximately 30 minutes to complete and on the training date access will be given to the presentations.
Dates available are: