Please advise your governors of School Governor Training that can be booked now.
There are courses for new and experienced governors and for Chairs and aspiring Chairs.
Spring term courses include:
- Introduction to Governance
- Curriculum – Governors Monitoring role
- Effective Financial Governance
- SEND for Governors
- Compliance for Chair and Vice Chair
- Chairing the Board
- Early Years- governor focus
- Well Being and Mental Health – governors role
- Asking the right questions
- Safeguarding for Governors
- Pupil exclusions – a governors role
- Vulnerable Groups and Pupil Premium
- DATA – Evaluation and using data to monitor progress
- Parent Governor – know your role
- Preparing for Ofsted
- Academies Overview
- Monitoring school improvement
- Cyber bullying Awareness – free course
Download a pdf 'School Governor Service Spring 2022 training prospectus' here.
Courses can be booked by governors directly or by school office on
Courses are chargeable to school per booking on a payasyougo basis.
Any queries please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org 01274 439400