We are looking for head teachers, deputies and assistants, pastoral leads and curriculum leads (1 representative per school), who have a keen interest in shaping career related learning in Bradford’s primary schools.
As the Primary Career and Technical Education Partnership, our aims are:
- to support the development of careers related learning,
- supporting schools strategically to embed our CTE framework in their curriculum,
- developing resources and tools to help them achieve it.
We want to ensure children from Bradford’s primary schools are equipped to make those informed decisions when they enter secondary school and be able to further explore their career choice.
If you are interested, the commitment needed is:
- Attend three meetings a year – currently hosted online via Teams
- Support the development of resources for CRL (ideas and information sharing)
- On occasions join a task and finish group (one group currently) these will have clear objectives and be time limited
- Voluntary representation on one of the career sectors boards (9 in total covering 15 career sectors)
For further information or to register your school’s interest please email: