With more time than ever being spent online, improving media literacy among professionals working with children is a key priority of the Government’s Online Media Literacy Strategy, launched earlier this year. The session will cover:
- The steps TikTok is taking to protect young people, how to use settings on the platform and tips to improve your experience
- The findings of TikTok's global research project on online challenges and hoaxes, including the publication of new online resources.
- A new TikTok checklist to view and download from SWGfL, as well as details on the new SWGfL TikTok account.
- Our own ProjectEVOLVE Toolkit based on insights from digital development in children and young people
- Crucial information and updates from the Professionals Online Safety Helpline
- Q&A with our expert speakers, panel and an exclusive opportunity to ask your questions to TikTok!
Please note, tickets are limited - book your free place