Meadowsong is a project that delivers a full days training workshop for Year 3 teachers, to explore the use of ‘Meadowsong’, alongside the RSPB’s Wild Challenge award scheme.
'Meadowsong' are offering 30 FREE places (on a first come first serve basis) for a one day training session which will take place on Monday 28th March 2022. The training will be from 9am to 4pm and held at Kala Sangam, St Peters House, 1 Forster
Court, Bradford, BD1 4TY.
Meadowsong project is based around four songs that celebrate wildflower habitats. These songs are the foundation for a half term's plans, across a six-week period, offering resources that enable the delivery
of the Plants topic in a cross-curricular way and culminating in a performance and the planting of a mini wildflower habitat in your school grounds.
In summary, we are offering:
- FREE Y3 teacher training
- FREE curriculum resources in Science, English, Art, Music and Dance available after training via the website www.meadowsong.co.uk
- FREE music resourcing including teaching scores and backing tracks for an assembly performance
- FREE LEA Copyright permissions for the music
- FREE expertise and guidance on how to create and maintain a wildflower mini meadow supported by the WWF Seek app
- Links to the RSPB‘s FREE Schools Award Scheme, Wild Challenge.
We have places available for Year 3 teachers on a first come first serve basics, if you would like to book on the training, please email Fatimah Hussain: