The Early Years Inclusion Funding SENCO Forum is aimed at SENCOs in Early Years Private, Voluntary and Independent settings looking to develop thier role in promoting and supporting inclusive practice for children with SEND and will provide Senco's with:
- An overview of the Early Years Inclusion Funding model.
- Information on the eligibility criteria.
- Early Years Inclusion Funding payment information.
- Guidance on completing the Early Years Inclusion Funding application form.
- Links to further information on how to access further support when completing Early Years Inclusion Panel paperwork.
N.B. In preparation for accessing this Senco Forum please downloand and print a copy of the Early Years Inclusion Funding Request form from https://bso.bradford.gov.uk/content/early-years-inclusion-funding#Eligibility.
You will then be able to cross reference to this during the virutal Senco Forum.
Monthly bookings dates as detailed below are now available from September 2021 through to early December 2021. The Early Years Inclusion Funding Senco Forum should then take 30 minutes to complete, via the access link which will be sent to you on your booking
Dates: 13/09/2021, 11/10/2021, 08/11/2021 and 13/12/2021.
All school staff MUST book on to our courses via the following website:
- Please enter into your browser if the web link doesn’t work first time.
- Please open to full screen and click on Training and Events.
- Filter the “Provider”(on the left hand side of the page) to 0-25 Specialist Teaching and Support Service.
- To view the price of a course you need to be logged in.