School leaders spend an average of 1.5 days per week researching, emailing and phoning solutions to issues they are having. That doesn’t even account for the time spent hosting CPD, travelling to trade shows and meeting providers.
What if we could do all of that research for you, use data to align solutions to your problems and then present them to your school group in a short, sharp, effective 90 min speed networking style session beamed straight to your desk?
Alternatively, we can use the funding allocation to offer a FULLY FUNDED whole day of bespoke CPD and training for your group.
After the session we’ll provide you, and the schools in your group, with an extensive report enabling you to see what solutions were most popular and why. The results of the survey will also enable you to open the door to exclusive group procurement discounts.
It’s fast paced, fun and FREE. What’s more, we’ll donate £1,000 to your school group following the session!
How does it work
- Schedule an event
- Event Welcome
- Meet the solutions
- Payment - after the session Nexus will pay your school £1000.
What are the benefits?
- Fully tailored programme of talks and workshops matched to your school groups specific needs.
- No charge to your school group
- We can make either a £1,000 donation to your group or fully fund a whole day CPD via the £100,000 Nexus Education NeXworking Fund!
- Record the time spent training with us in your CPD Plan and leave with a certificate.
- Access the very best speakers and workshops from across the UK and have them come to you, digitally or physically!
- Lunch and refreshments included in the full day!
How to apply
Contact Damien Challenger, Co-Founder of Nexus, at
You can find more information at