This course is run by our Access & Inclusion Officers from the 0-25 Specialist Teaching and Support Service
All school staff MUST book on to our courses via the following website:
- Please enter into your browser if the web link doesn’t work first time.
- Please open to full screen and click on Training and Events.
- Filter the “Provider”(on the left hand side of the page) to 0-25 Specialist Teaching and Support Service.
The SENCO Forum on Transition aims to provide PVI SENCO’s with an opportunity to:
- Explore their current practice linked to supporting the transition of children with SEND; looking at what’s working well and any barriers they may have encountered.
- Explore how moving forward we can work to reduce barriers and further support smooth transitions for children with SEND.
- Signpost you to optional documentation (My Support Plan) to support transition.
The Transition Senco Forum should then take 20-30 minutes to complete. The Powerpoint will be emailed to you on the date you have booked.
Dates available are:-
10th May, 24th May, 7th June, 21st June and 5th July