Topics covered will include:
- the aims of the Prevent strategy and the responsibilities of education settings within the duty and the current risks in our society and region,
- the current level of threat and risk from extremist groups,
- why and how extremist groups and individuals seek to radicalise others,
- how to identify those who may be vulnerable to terrorism and the actions that can be taken to protect them,
- what help and support looks like within the Bradford District.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- recognise those who are vulnerable to radicalisation
- recognise signs of radicalisation and how to respond
- know how to report a Prevent concern in a timely and appropriate manner
The training is run by the City of Bradford MDC Prevent Team and is free of charge.
Duration: 13 30 - 15 00
Booking is via Eventbrite - link
Bookings can only be accepted from organisational e-mail adresses.