Skills for Work is an established training provider and is part of Bradford Council. As part of National Apprenticeship Week (NAW2021) we are running an Information Session via GoTo Meeting (similar to zoom) on Thursday 11/02/21 at 10.00am.
We will be giving information about the Apprenticeships we currently deliver and answer any questions you may have about your apprenticeship needs.
Skills for Work deliver the following Apprenticeships Standards to existing members of staff and new recruits:
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Customer Service Level 2
- Customer Service Level 3
- Public Service Operational Delivery Officer Level 3
- Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3
- Operational Management Level 5
- Associate Project Manager Level 4
- Learning Mentor Level 3
- Coaching Professional Level 5
To book onto this GoTo Information Meeting on Thursday 11/02/21 at 10.00am please email email@example.com and we will send you the invite. Places are limited**