Thursday 14th January 2021 4pm to 6pm
Register your attendance via the link below
Register your attendance for the latest in our series of webinars, bringing together health experts and school leaders to ensure you have the information you need to operate safely.
In this session, our experts from Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Public Health England will offer the latest advice and guidance. We will then hear from Bradford Headteachers who will cover how they have dealt with outbreaks within
their schools, and lessons learnt from this. Find out about the new School Staff Wellbeing Support Service, and give feedback. The full agenda is:
16.00-16.05 Welcome - Mark Mon-Williams
16.05-16.25 Key health messages – vaccine, testing and new Covid variant - Medical expert team (tbc)
16.25-16.50 Key Public Health messages - Duncan Cooper/Jorge Zepeda
16.50-16:55 Educational Psychology - Ruth Dennis
16:55-17:05 School Staff Wellbeing Support Service (SSWSS) - Christian Bunting/Alex Church
17:05-17.35 Talking Heads (5 minutes each)
• Supporting parents who are key workers, and deciding who they are!
• Home Learning support for all - what's different this time, lessons learned and how to support learning in subjects that don’t lend easily to home learning
• Working with parents and parental communication during the new lockdown, harnessing lessons learned
• Supporting staff wellbeing - in school and at home
• Harnessing new technology
• Supporting vulnerable families during lockdown 3
17:35- 17:50 Breakout rooms - All
17.50-18.00 Concluding remarks - Mark Mon-Williams
The webinar can be accessed through the following Zoom link:
Meeting ID: 831 8138 3282
You can access the recordings of our previous webinars here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOAs2BqffQ0-eR3gCjDb5yw/playlists?
For any questions, please contact email@example.com