The session will help you understand Careers and Technical Education (CTE) Partnership's work across Bradford District.
The aims of the session:
• An introduction to the Careers and Technical Education Partnership
• The benefits to primary, secondary and post-16 educators
• How we can support you to fulfil Ofsted and Gatsby benchmarks
• CRM - How CRM technology will make life easier for career leads and students
• Labour market information (LMI), specifically looking at the local picture
• The impact of technology and future job growth
There will be lots of opportunity for Q&A
We look forward to meeting you (virtually) to showcase the great work we do and how to get involved.