A collaboration between Bradford Research School, Bradford Birth-19, Beckfoot Trust, the Centre for Applied Education Research and the Evidence Active Schools Network, we offer a series of events which explore key themes around effective implementation.
- Session 1: From Idea to Implementation - stages of the journey. 17th November (All events take place from 4-5.15)
- Session 2: A guide to planning for the journey. 19th November m
- Session 3: Did it work? Evaluating Impact. 24th November
- Case Studies: Health Into Education with CAER. 25th November
- Case Studies: Vocabulary and Language (Primary Focus). 2nd December
- Case Studies: Student Development (Secondary Focus). 3rd December
We invite school leaders and practitioners to join these sessions and take part in discussions about how they participate in using evidence in individual practice or school improvement.
Find out more and sign up for FREE sessions here: https://researchschool.org.uk/bradford/news/from-idea-to-implementation/