Welcome to this special edition RE Newsletter for Schools from Bradford SACRE. These are challenging and difficult times for us all and it is perhaps more important than ever to keep in touch and find out about all the relevant resources available to support
us in the very different circumstances in which we find ourselves during this unprecedented situation. Your work as Subject Leaders for RE in schools will have changed considerably in recent weeks but we and the Interfaith and Diversity Education team are
still here to offer you help, advice and support with RE or Collective Worship in your school. You may be:
- preparing online teaching and learning;
- reviewing and revising RE documentation;
- organising existing resources and/or selecting new ones;
- developing your own subject knowledge;
- thinking about the support you will need for the next academic year.
We would be delighted to hear from you. Do not hesitate to contact Jenny Fox on 01274 437514 or
firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries relating to SACRE and the RE Teachers’ Network. For support from the Interfaith and Diversity Education team see
email@example.com or visit
Interfaith CBMDC on YouTube for video resources.