All school staff MUST book on to our courses via the following website:
- Please enter into your browser if the web link doesn’t work first time.
- Please open to full screen and click on Training and Events.
- Filter the “Provider”(on the left hand side of the page) to 0-25 Specialist Teaching and Support Service.
- To view the price of a course you need to be logged in.
Handwriting is a complex process. Learn more about the physical requirements and elements that need to be developed for children to write proficiently.
This course will cover:
- Handwriting development
- Fine motor skills for handwriting
- Gross motor skills for handwriting
- How to administer and interpret handwriting assessment
- Recognising, identifying and addressing potential handwriting difficulties in the classroom
- Putting together an intervention programme
Refreshments: Lunch is provided with drinks plus drinks on arrival and mid-morning.
Cancellation and Non-attendance fees apply
SENDCOs, class teachers & teaching assistants