All school staff MUST book on to our courses via the following website:
- Please enter into your browser if the web link doesn’t work first time.
- Please open to full screen and click on Training and Events.
- Filter the “Provider”(on the left hand side of the page) to 0-25 Specialist Teaching and Support Service.
- To view the price of a course you need to be logged in.
This course aims to support newly qualified and recently qualified teachers to gain an understanding of SEMH needs in pupils
The course will help teachers:-
- gain an understanding of SEMH needs in pupils
- develop strategies for managing behaviour through quality first teaching.
- be aware of how to create a socially and emotionally inclusive classroom environment. increase confidence to implement new strategies and engage in a feedback session on their effectiveness.
Refreshments – drinks on arrival
Cancellation Fees apply