Meadowsong are offering 30 FREE places (on a first come first served basis) for a one day training session which will take place on the 24th March 2020, it will start at 9 AM and finish at 4 PM and will be held at Kala Sangam, St Peters House, 1 Forster
Court, Bradford, BD1 4TY.
The Meadowsong project
is based around four songs that celebrate wildflower habitats. These songs are the foundation for a half term's plans, across a six-week period, offering resources that enable the delivery of the Plants topic in a cross-curricular way and culminating
in a performance and the planting of a mini wildflower habitat in your school grounds.
In summary, we are offering:
- FREE Y3 teacher training
- FREE curriculum resources in Science, English, Art, Music and Dance available after training via the website www.meadowsong.co.uk
- FREE music resourcing including teaching scores and backing tracks for an assembly performance
- FREE LEA Copyright permissions for the music
- FREE expertise and guidance on how to create and maintain a wildflower mini meadow supported by the WWF ID APP
- Links to the RSPB‘s FREE Schools Award Scheme, Wild Challenge.
I am now taking bookings for the free places, if you would like to book on the training, please could you email me as soon as possible as there are only limited places available.