The session learning outcomes:
• Legislation: understanding the law and its implications
• Violent extremism: what does this mean, what might it look like, how can we tell?
• Wider history, context and community experiences
• Understanding to prevent: recruitment techniques and propaganda
• Processes of radicalisation and disengagement
• Identifying risk and vulnerabilities in individuals
• Group exercises to embed theory into practice
• Case studies relevant to participants, from a range of extremist ideologies
• Preventing, intervening, signposting, de/escalating
• Tools including the Behaviour Barometer to aid proportionate responses to vulnerability
Venue: Margaret McMillan Tower,Princes Way, Bradford, BD1 1NN
*IMPT- Only those registered with tickets will be allowed to attend the event.*
25th Nov AM- 9am- 12pm- Secondary schools
25th Nov PM- 1pm -4pm- Primary schools
26th Nov AM- 9am-12pm- Primary schools
https://bradfordsavetuesday261119am.eventbrite.co.uk Tuesday morning
26th Nov PM- 1pm -4pm- Special schools
https://bradfordsavetuesday261119pm.eventbrite.co.uk Tuesday afternoon
27th Nov AM- 9am-12pm- PRUs
- Refreshments will be provided but not lunch.
- Parking: There is limited parking in the car park behind the building and ample parking at the NCP car park Hall Ings, which is a short walk away.
- More info: www.connectfutures.org