The role of the Computing Subject Leader can be very demanding and it is important that this is clearly defined in each school. The course content will be very hands on and include:
- Ensuring the delivery and progression of a comprehensive computing curriculum through the Bradford Computing Scheme of Work Framework.
- Exploring all areas of the computing curriculum not just the Computer Science strand.
- Making informed strategic decisions to ensure there is an effective and sustainable process to procuring Edtech resources and maximising the use of existing technology.
- Providing appropriate staff CPD.
- Designing and delivering an appropriate Online Safety Curriculum.
- Understanding how to use technologies effectively to raise attainment and engagement across the curriculum.
Please note that this is a 2 days course. The second day is scheduled for Thursday 5 March 2020.
To find out more and to book your place visit http://www.skills4bradford.co.uk/Event/95656