The City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council, in association with training provider First Response, is pleased to offer places on this Working at Heights course.
The Working at Heights course covers the following areas:
- Hazards and risks associated with working at height
- Duties and responsibilities of employer and employees
- Methods and techniques for reducing hazards and risks (safe systems)
- Ladders, trestles and step components and their functions
- Stability and the working environment