Without the help of volunteers it would not be possible for us to run this event and raise as much money as we can for the Lord Mayors chosen charities, and a whole host of other local charities.
The Festival is being run from Roberts Park in Baildon. Within the site there will be Event Management Pod and a volunteer station. All volunteers would be required to complete the
expression of interest form and we will then work with you to identify tasks and roles you would be prepared to undertake on the day.
To give you an indication it is expected that there will be volunteer team leaders heading up small teams of volunteers covering the following areas:
- A car park team – to be the interface between the Festival and the Wardens / Neighbourhood Policing Team. Supporting the accessibility for disabled visitors to the event
- A waterside team (self explanatory)
- A customer services team (to help with general enquiries / directions, lost children/first aid support etc)
- A competitor team (to look after the participants, ensuring the teams are gathered in a timely manner etc)
- A facilities team (stocking loo rolls, emptying bins, litter picking etc)
- An artists / musician support team (to help artists get set up, moving items to stage / back to transport etc)
- A participants village team, ensuring only the participants gain access
- A general angels team This is the volunteers who will turn their hand to anything, who will step up to help any of the other teams if tasks get too big
Whilst you are acting as a volunteer your main role will be to act in a customer service role and help the many visitors to the site by answering queries and directing them to the various facilities on the site. On the day we will issue you with a site map
detailing the various facilities on the site to support you with this role.
If you have any queries or questions please do not hesitate contact one of us:
Heather Wilson email@example.com Mob: 07582 100 692
Razwana Mahmood Razwana.firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01274 431419
John Galt email@example.com Tel: 01274 434213
For further details visit