The full day CPD will include:-
• Understanding the most effective ways to capture and quickly edit digital still and video images using an iPad.
• Using an iPad and a small selection of key apps to collect, sort and present data from a pond dipping activity.
• Creating a multimedia learning journey to document a scientific investigation and share with others.
• Capturing, interpreting and presenting real life data using data loggers.
• Classifying a selection of collected flora and fauna using a branching database.
• Creating an annotated digital media story of a scientific process and sharing this with others using a QR code
Lunch and refreshments are included. The cost of the course is £150 per delegate (£125 for Curriculum Innovation subscribers).
To book your place visit https://www.ticbradford.com/coursesandevents