A copy of the new training schedule and flyers with further details for each of the courses can be found
on our website.
We have now moved onto the council’s Learn and Develop/Evolve training management system so all course bookings now go through there. The system is set up so that each course has a set allocation for each organisation and as we have done in the past we will
release any remaining places from those allocations 6 weeks prior to each course.
Please note – a person will need to log into their account to see what places are available on a particular course date.
- We are advised from Workforce Development that the system needs to be accessed via an up to date internet explorer browser 10 or above or Google Chrome. Most people’s systems and phones have this now but there may still be some that don’t. It may be that
you need to copy and paste the access link into a correct browser to gain access.
The difference between internal and external sign up
- Internal staff are classed as any permanent Bradford council staff member with a @bradford.gov e-mail address
- External staff are any of our partner agencies that aren’t on the council system. This includes temporary workers and schools who use the council’s HR system.
External bookings - things to know
- Once booked on a course, if you need to cancel or re-arrange your place this needs to be done by e-mailing
email@example.com in line with our course cancellation charging policy.
- If a courses allocation is full for your organisation and you would like to be added to the waiting list for any cancellations on a certain date for a course, please e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add you to the waiting list.
*Course highlights coming up between April and July*