To be completed by: Tue 19 Mar 2019
Time: -Tue 19 Mar 2019 | Venue:
Handwriting is a complex process. Learn more about the physical requirements and elements that need to be developed for children to write proficiently.
This course will cover:
- Handwriting development
- Fine motor skills for handwriting
- Gross motor skills for handwriting
- How to administer and interpret handwriting assessment
- Recognising, identifying and addressing potential handwriting difficulties in the classroom
- Putting together an intervention programme
Refreshments: Lunch is provided with drinks plus drinks on arrival and mid-morning.
Tutor: Ann Gabriel
Date:03/05/2019 Time: 9.30am - 3.30pm Margaret McMillan Tower
Cost: £140 per person
Bookings via the website
- Please book via the website link.
- Click on the above link.
- Click on Central training tab
- Click on the "Events section here"
- This will take you to the list of courses where you can browse the list of courses when you find the one you want click "join" and complete the application.