Session 2: A Creative Curriculum Design Workshop
for Heads and Curriculum Leaders - £50
Friday 14th June 2019, timing 9am – 1.00pm at the
Aimed at heads and curriculum leaders, this event explores how to adapt and design a curriculum which embeds arts, culture and heritage within your curriculum:
- How do you ensure curriculum coverage?
- What does progression look like?
- Who can help you deliver this curriculum?
- What evidence will you get?
- How does your curriculum influence and support attainment in the core subjects?
- This session also includes a ‘marketplace’ of arts and cultural providers who can support your school.
Session 3: A Conference for Classroom Practitioners - £55
Friday 14th June 2019, timing 9am – 3.30pm at the
‘An Arts, Culture and Heritage Curriculum in Leeds’
This exciting day will include practical hands on workshops delivered by a number of experienced arts, culture and heritage providers. Covering different art forms including art, music, dance and drama, this will be a great opportunity to upskill teachers
and raise awareness of the local support available.
Tickets available on Eventbrite - Session 2 Session
* The Leeds Local Cultural Education Partnership (LCEP) was established in September 2017 in response to Arts Council England’s
Cultural Education Challenge. The partnership has a wide membership and
brings together arts, cultural, educational and community organisations and the local authority
to ensure a joined-up arts and cultural offer for children and young people.