WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
- Focus on improving leadership practice and development of the critical leadership behaviours
- Face to face days offering you the opportunity to learn from experienced practitioners and share your experiences with peers
- Training content rooted in a dynamic, rigorous and research informed curriculum for a changing educational landscape
- Delivered by educational experts
- Support and challenge from expert leadership coaching
- An opportunity to understand your own strengths and development areas
If your school is either in a category 5, 6 or opportunity area, your course may be
fully funded by DfE. As the funding is limited we cannot guarantee how long it will be available. The full price of the NPQH programme is £2,000.
WHO IS THE PROGRAMME FOR?
NPQH is for newly in post, or aspiring head teachers or a Head of School with cross-school responsibilities such as a National Leader of Education (NLE) at primary or secondary level.
We are running a cohort in your area: Bradford – application deadline 12 November 2018.
Applications are now open. For more information see our website NPQH. If you would
like to talk about the programmes or discuss further, please call Star Institute on 0330 313 9870 or to request an application form please contact