True Interactions: Supporting language and communication in children and young people who have suffered trauma.
- Understand more about how the central nervous system is developed.
- Understand more about language development.
- Look at impact of trauma on central nervous system and language development.
- Reflect on current good practise in schools around supporting positive communication skills and emotional development.
- Discover ways to enhance communication, language and emotional development in school with practical, manageable steps.
- Reflect and look at the role of self care in school and how this can benefit children and young people as well as staff.
Date of training:20th November OR 21ST November 9.30 until 4.00
Venue: Kala Sangam, 1 Forster Square, Bradford BD1 4TY
If you would like to book on this training please contact Joanne Henry:
Telephone: 01274 435860