This motivational course provides time during the day to explore and reflect on leadership behaviours that really matter with a mixture of practical ideas and academic research:
- What is the future you want for the children in your school?
- What do we mean by ‘results’ and how does this align with your values?
- How do you get everyone to understand the big picture and vision?
- How do you create buy in and energy to drive school improvement forward?
- Why is emotional intelligence and relational leadership vital?
- How do you create a culture of trust and collaboration?
- Why is momentum important in driving your vision forward and how to maintain it?
- How do you know if your values are having impact?
Stuart has nearly 20 years’ experience as a Senior Leader, including two successful headships.
Stuart is also the Director of Improving Impact, a company that focusses on leadership coaching and development, and believes that it is people who make the difference.
To book a place, please visit the Noctua Teaching School Alliance website: