The City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council, in association with training provider First Response, is pleased to offer places on this Working at Heights course.
The Working at Heights course covers the following areas:
- Hazards and risks associated with working at height
- Duties and responsibilities of employer and employees
- Methods and techniques for reducing hazards and risks (safe systems)
- Ladders, trestles and step components and their functions
- Stability and the working environment
The course is a half day course that runs at Margaret McMillan Tower in the afternoon.
£50 per person
Please contact myself if you would like any more information about the course or you would like to book on to the course, my details are:
thank you for your time, Karen Flathers